What You’ll Do
Working with the Chief Governance Officer, you’ll learn a unique blend of entrepreneurship and government change at a "drink from a firehose" pace.
For someone passionate about government, and wanting to work at a more agile speed, this will be a supercharged policy environment where you’re navigating government decision making on innovation, funding, procurement, privacy, and technology. You’ll be leading research and analysis, engaging with the public sector, and writing reports.
As an entrepreneur, we need someone ready to help run startup operations. You’ll be involved in financial management, cash-flow planning, bookkeeping, funding proposals, project management and intellectual property protection.
What You’ll Need
Most of all, we’re looking for the best and brightest we can find. We think this role could benefit from professional / academic experience / interest in:
- Business, entrepreneurship, and change-making, e.g. starting orgs or initiatives.
- Public sector transformation, e.g. policy work, not-for-profit, or political experience
- Incredible learning in an empowering, impact-driven startup with an empathetic team.
- Great work location in Halifax's Innovation Hub, Volta Labs (Remote Candidates Considered)
- A salary that supports you while you earn equity in a growing startup.
Proof is striving to support diversity and equal opportunity by building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we will be.